- The registration fee is ₦35,000/$100. It covers the three days.
- The Delegates registering within Nigeria are to register and pay online. Payment can be made using Master Card, Visa and Verve Card.
- Please note that Delegates registering outside Nigeria are to first of all transfer $100 to the account below
BANK NAME: First City Monument Bank (FCMB)
ACCOUNT NAME: SGA Africa Conference 2018
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 5028195025
SWIFT CODE: FCMBNGLAXXX
- For Foreign Delegates, after doing the transfer successfully, are to now proceed to register using the pass for foreign delegates. The information entered during the registration will be checked against the details of the money transfer made. Ensure the information correlate.
- Students’ registration is ₦10,000 and will be at the conference venue with valid student identification.
- Registration of multiple participants can be done at once. Use the quantity button.
- In the case of multiple participants registration, the number of forms generated is dependent on the quantity entered.
- Fill each form with the details of each participant and proceed to check out.
- As soon as payment is confirmed (For those registering from within Nigeria), the pass(es) containing your details and unique number(s) which is generated automatically can be viewed and printed immediately.
- The generated pass(es) and payment details are also sent to the email address entered for the billing information.
- Print this pass(es) including payment Registration Confirmation sheet(s) you will receive and bring them to the Conference venue to get your badge and Registration materials.
- The pass will give you access to all Plenary Sessions, Opening Ceremony, Welcome Reception, Conference materials, Gala Dinner ticket, tea and coffee breaks and Closing ceremony.
- Please note that cancellations after successful payment are not accepted and registration fees are not refundable. Registration cannot be transferred.
- Badges given at the conference must be worn at all times while in the conference center.
- Registration – Deadline October 25th 2018.